This Sunday sees the return of our popular Run/Bike event.
Sunday 27 September 2015
Meet at Brandon Country Park, Orchard Car park Picnic Area
9:00 for 9:10 start
If you are parking there, please note that we will be there during the paying period.
– Teams consist of 2 people with 1 bike
– Swap over as many times as you like, but runner and cyclist must stay within 10 metres of each other
– Follows Brandon Park Blue route (6ish miles) – I will send over a map and print some out nearer the time. For those who came last time, this is the reverse of last times route.
– Family/Friends are welcome
– Have fun!
Current record(s) since I have been organising:
Kate/Derek 44.08.80 – Full 6 miles route
Ian/Liz 41.25 – shorter route (anti-clockwise)
Actions if you want to take part:
– Pair up and send me the name of your team members
– If you want to take part but you don’t have a team mate, let me know and I can team you up with someone.
Hope to see lots of you there and fingers crossed for nice weather!